Doing Business in Turlock
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Special Event Permit

Groups that are interested in doing a special event in the City of Turlock are required to fill out the special event packet. Special events are activities that take place utilizing city streets, parks and/or facilities.

Special Event permit packets are available at the Parks, Recreation and Public Facilities Department. All events need to fill out the packet. These range from bike races, to fun runs, to parades, charity walks and much more.

Special Event Permit Application

For questions regarding special events permits, please contact:

Public Works, Recreation and Maintenance Office
144 S. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5594
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

Icons made by Freepik from is licensed by CC 3.0 BY