Changes to City Council Meetings Effective Immediately
Until further notice, City Council meetings will not be physically open to the public.
Viewing the Council Meeting
City Council meetings will continue to be televised on Spectrum channel 2, and streamed via YouTube on the links below.
Link not available yet. Please check back on the day of the Council meeting.
Participating in the Council Meeting
All members of the public may participate and provide public comment in City Council meetings via Zoom
on the night of the meeting date.
To join the City Council meeting with audio and video via Zoom, please click the following link:
Zoom Meeting ID 84924629186
To join the City Council meeting via audio only:
- Dial (669) 900-6833
- When prompted, enter the conference ID 849-2462-9186 and press #
- All participants will be set to "listen only".
- Participants will be given the opportunity to address the Council during public participation as well as during the presentation of public hearing and discussion items. Additional details regarding public participation can be found on each agenda and will be announced during each Council meeting.
- If you are registered in the Zoom app/web site and would like to comment, please click the "Raise Hand" button and the Clerk will unmute you.
- If you have dialed into Zoom, and would like to comment, please dial *9 and the Clerk will unmute you.
For additional questions regarding this process, please contact (209) 668-5540 during normal business hours.
The Turlock City Council meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. The meetings are held at City Hall, 156 South Broadway, Turlock,
in the Yosemite Room. In addition to the regularly scheduled council meetings, councilmembers will generally spend time reviewing material in preparation for the meetings, and attend additional meetings as well as talking and corresponding with constituents.
Minutes of City Council meetings are posted after approval by the City Council.
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Special City Council Meeting with the Parks, Arts & Recreation CommissionTuesday, July 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Regular City Council MeetingTuesday, July 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Regular City Council Meeting
View all future council meeting dates
Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Video
2020 2019 2018 2017 2016
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Friday, September 8, 2017
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
To leave a phone message for the Mayor or any City Council Member, please call the Administrative Services Division at City Hall, (209) 668-5540.
To send a letter, please address it to the specific individual.
City of Turlock
156 S. Broadway Suite 230
Turlock, CA 95380