STATUS OF PARKS & PLAYGROUNDSParks-limited Playgrounds-open
All park rentals, special events and Adopt-A-Park activities are canceled until further notice.
CURRENTLY OPEN: All open spaces, walking and biking paths, dog parks, Brandon Koch skate park, BMX bike park, tennis, volleyball, basketball, and other similar courts.
Park playgrounds and some multi-picnic table areas are currently open for limited gatherings per the updated State guidance. Picnic areas are first come, first served. Closed picnic areas will remain posted.
Aquatic playgrounds are open 7 days a week from 12:00pm-7:00pm starting May 1st. Staff will continue to follow the State Order regarding COVID-19 and adjust to any necessary changes.
State Guidelines for Gatherings
Visitors to outdoor community playgrounds must comply with the following requirements:
- Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
- Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
- Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart.
- Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
- No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground.
- Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
- Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present.
For any additional information regarding City closures, please call 209-668-5594.
Back to COVID-19 Home Page