Lost & Found Animals
Lost AnimalsWhat to do if my pet is lost?
- Immediately report to Animal Services both local and neighboring facilities.
- Contact local Veterinary Offices
- Follow lost pet media sites; Facebook, Craigslist, newspapers
- Restrictions apply for posting lost pet signs TMC 9-2-505
- Register your lost pet on PetHarbor.com. You will be emailed automatically when an animal matching what you select is registered as found or shows up at our shelter.
Register your lost pet on petharbor.com
Reclaiming Your PetWhat do I do if I see a picture of my pet on the website?
You must contact the shelter immediately. We donít hold your pet with phone or webpage verification. Once your pet has been positively identified as your pet, we will discuss the reclaim process with the owner.
What is required to reclaim my pet?
An adult must be present at the time of reclaim with proof of ownership. You need to bring in proof of a current rabies vaccine and spay/neuter if applicable.
Do I have to get my animal spayed or neutered upon reclaim?
You are not required to spay or neutered your pet upon reclaim, however the fees are substantially less if you choose to do so.
View the animals currently at our shelter