Dog ParksTurlock has two beautiful dog parks for our citizens and canines to enjoy.
Quaile Rand Norton ParkLocated on 500 South Berkeley
Swanson-Centennial Dog ParkLocated on Countryside
These parks are designated, secured areas within the City for walking, recreation, training, and socialization of dogs. Bring your favorite canine to socialize in a safe, secure environment.
Dog Park Rules
- Dog owners/handlers are personally and legally responsible for their animals. You are using these facilities at your own risk.
- Dogs may be off a leash only within the designated fenced area.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must have a current license, license must be on dogs' collar, and the collar must be on the dog.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. The owner/handler of any dog exhibiting aggressive or unruly behavior are required to immediately remove the offending animal.
- For every two dogs brought to the park, there must be at least one owner/handler.
- Children less than 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed at the facility.
TMC CodeIt shall be unlawful to bring any dog to a dog park:
- That is not currently licensed, for which proof must be shown;
- That does not possess current vaccinations, for which proof must be shown;
- That has not been altered;
- That is less than four (4) months of age;
- That has been determined under TMC 6-1-316 to be a nuisance dog; or
- That has been determined under TMC 6-1-316 to be a vicious dog.
No private parties, private training sessions, or any other private event shall take place in a dog park to the exclusion of full public use.