Turlock Menu Button Menu

Residents Businesses/Professionals
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button
  Doing Business with Us
  Doing Business in Turlock
  Capital Projects
  City Finances & Budget
  Working for Us
  Special Events
  Animal Services
  Building in Turlock
  Water Sewer & Garbage
  Neighborhood Issues
  Parks, Fields & Buildings
  Housing Programs
  Streets & Traffic
  Transit Services
  Police Department
  Fire Department
  About Turlock

Park Rules

  • No alcohol allowed in any of the parks.
  • No amplified sound
  • No personal barbeques
  • No driving on the grass
  • Bounce Houses are allowed with a permit (additional cost of $35) and only permitted with a reservation.

Bounce House Permits

Bounce houses are allowed in rented "lettered" areas of the parks. Check with the Recreation Office for the names and numbers of companies that have been approved to do business with the City of Turlock. Once you have rented a space and contracted with a bounce house company, you must purchase a $35 Bounce House Permit.

For more information or about City park rentals, please contact:

Recreation Division
144 S. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5594
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY