Lost & Found Animals
Lost AnimalsWhat to do if my pet is lost?
- Immediately report to Animal Services both local and neighboring facilities.
- Contact local Veterinary Offices
- Follow lost pet media sites; Facebook, Craigslist, newspapers
- Restrictions apply for posting lost pet signs TMC 9-2-505
Pet Flyer/Photo on this PageIf you would like to have your pet flyer or photo placed on this page email email@example.com
- Pet photo or flyer must be in JPG format, (subject to supervisor approval)
- Include contact information
- Date and location that pet was lost from.
Reclaiming Your PetWhat do I do if I see a picture of my pet on the website?
You must contact the shelter immediately. We donít hold your pet with phone or webpage verification. Once your pet has been positively identified as your pet, we will discuss the reclaim process with the owner.
What is required to reclaim my pet?
An adult must be present at the time of reclaim with proof of ownership. You need to bring in proof of a current rabies vaccine and spay/neuter if applicable.
Do I have to get my animal spayed or neutered upon reclaim?
You are not required to spay or neutered your pet upon reclaim, however the fees are substantially less if you choose to do so.
Found AnimalsAnimals listed on this page have been reported lost by their owners. They are not currently in the care of Animal Services.
The following is a partial list of found animals, along with the location the animals were found.